Magic circle firm wins mandate to advise the Japanese beer brand on its bid to acquire two of SAB Miller's European beer brands
'It makes perfect sense' - Greenberg and BLP talks win support but ex-partners doubt merger will come off
First potential transatlantic merger in years triggers positive reaction but how likely is it to go through?
This article sumarises the Legal Week Intelligence Best Legal Advisers Report, which analyses the views of over 900 global general...Download
In a closely watched case, the Court of Appeal has ruled in favour of Comic Enterprises, the owners of The Glee Club comedy and music...Download
The UK Government published draft legislation on 9 December last year amending the tax treatment of carried interest. The new rules...Download
- Olswang slashes net debt as it continues to mull merger options
- Top law firms charge market rates: why the surprise?
- Out of the comfort zone: why you should grab the opportunity of a secondment with both hands
- 'In no way are we starting from scratch' - CMS focuses on US as Duncan Weston takes on global role
- Time to rethink partner capital contributions?