Two-thirds of all students that took part in placements said that they had not had any further contact with firms, report finds
Partners welcome reforms as part of co-CEO Levine's drive for greater profitability outside the US
On 15 February, the new EU Online Dispute Resolution Platform will be available for use by consumers and traders, allowing online disputes...Download
- Behind the scenes: who are the legal advisers to the UK's top law firms?
- Am Law 100: Cooley revenue up 14% and profit 21% as London partner recruitment continues
- Skadden to pull out of Australia as international office closures continue
- Olswang slashes net debt as it continues to mull merger options
- Bird & Bird net debt climbs by 17% year on year