£1,000 an hour - time for a little perspective?
'It makes perfect sense' - Greenberg and BLP talks win support but ex-partners doubt merger will come off
First potential transatlantic merger in years triggers positive reaction but how likely is it to go through?
As of 1 February, landlords of residential property in England have to carry out checks to ensure potential tenants have the right...Download
The European Commission has released its highly anticipated anti-tax-avoidance package, which contains proposed rules and recommendations...Download
- King & Wood Mallesons reaps City revenue rebound
- 'I would not be surprised if she were to emerge as a Supreme Court judge': Stars at the Bar 2016
- The £1,000 question: are City lawyers' rates really too high?
- Volkswagen hires Clifford Chance counsel as US legal chief
- 'It makes perfect sense' - Greenberg and BLP talks win support but ex-partners doubt merger will come off