On Friday it became clear that the UK public had voted to leave the EU. What does it mean for international law firms?
UK-qualified lawyers apply to join Irish roll of solicitors to obtain European rights ahead of Brexit vote
Rajah & Tann summarises some of the key features of the new Catalist listing rules for mineral, oil and gas companies.Download
- Seven ways Brexit will impact international law firms
- Will US firms pull back in London after Brexit?
- Baker & McKenzie adds six London partners as it promotes 85 worldwide
- Mayer Brown loses its spot as Japanese bank Nomura reviews its legal panel
- ‘Keep calm and carry on’ – DLA Piper’s Levine urges against hysteria following Brexit vote