Partners welcome reforms as part of co-CEO Levine's drive for greater profitability outside the US
'It makes perfect sense' - Greenberg and BLP talks win support but ex-partners doubt merger will come off
First potential transatlantic merger in years triggers positive reaction but how likely is it to go through?
On 2 December last year, the UK Supreme Court clarified the law for implying terms into commercial contracts and confirmed that the...Download
For most in the construction industry, the recession has made many acutely aware of the need to ensure they are adequately protected...Download
This Herbert Smith Freehills guide considers the circumstances in which parties may owe one another duties of good faith, what those...Download
- Top law firms charge market rates: why the surprise?
- Points mean prizes as DLA moves away from 'mistrusted' and 'opaque' remuneration system
- Barclays kicks off global panel review with firms asked to focus on 'key priorities'
- Bristol tops list of most popular cities for legal services centres as firms reap cost cuts of over 20%
- Trio advise as the Guardian Media Group prepares to float £800m magazine business